Who should be interested in this class?
This class is designed for consulting hypnotists who want to increase their confidence and give more successful presentations about hypnotism. There are three simple learning objectives for the class:
- Learn some skills that stage hypnotists use that will help increase your confidence as a consulting hypnotist.
- Develop a stronger approach to presenting and talking about hypnotism to individuals and groups.
- Have fun learning new hypnosis skills and deepening your craft!
What will this class cover?
- Suggestibility tests
- Rapid Inductions
- How to convert suggestibility tests into inductions.
- The fastest way to assess hypnotizability in a group of volunteers.
- Three different models for presentations that will help you impress your audience and develop client leads.
- The secret to never, ever failing at hypnosis demonstrations.
- How to get speaking opportunities.
What are the course materials?
Class participants get all of the course materials digitally. Each participant will also have access to an online support area that has archived videos of the demonstrated techniques, and written instructions that break down the suggestibility tests and induction methods.
In addition to the online materials, there will be live webinar on Wednesdays at 8pm EST on 11/5, 11/12, and 11/19 that you can attend via webcam or call in to on your phone. This is your chance to ask questions, get advice, and interact with the instructor.
You will have access to the online course for as long as it exists, and you will benefit from any updates or improvements to the course at no additional charge.
How much does the course cost?
The course is $247 for everybody else, but as one of Ines Simpson's followers, you can get it for $197. But you must act NOW.