Great stage hypnotists are like three entertainers in one. They have the presence and awareness of a master of ceremonies, they craft humor like a comedian, and they have a knowledge of hypnotism that matches any consulting hypnotist.
If you want to learn stage hypnotism, do not make the mistake of believing that you can take a weekend course and be properly prepared. All too often, well-intended people let the constraints of geography and time away from their existing job push them toward some two or three day program. No matter what other hypnosis trainers tell you, remember this:
There is no substitute for hard work and dedication.
If you want to begin a career in stage hypnotism, you will be entering a field where there is a lot of money to be made, but anywhere there is a lot of money to be made, there are going to be plenty of people competing for that money. Here's a truth that other trainers don't want to talk about: there are more stage hypnotists than ever, which means competition is at an all-time high.
If you want to be competitive, you need the best training that you can get, not just as a hypnotist, but also as a small business owner. You need the fastest learning curve you can get, so that you can be up to speed quickly in the marketplace. You also need serious skills, the kind that let people know you're the real deal and worth a serious paycheck.
The Stage Hypnotist Certification Program here at BestHypnosisTraining.com is a 50 hour online course. The training is held entirely online, through a combination of pre-recorded tutorial videos and live video sessions. Students will receive all the benefits of modern online education:
- Get feedback from your instructor in real time during the live video sessions.
- Re-watch the pre-recorded videos as many times as you need so that you can learn the techniques properly.
- The combination of written content, video content, live webinar "class" time, and project-based learning serves multiple learning styles.
I truly believe that what I have built here is the best stage hypnotist training in the world today. It provides an unprecedented level of support for students.
This program is not for hobby hypnotists.
I'm serious when I say that I don't believe in weekend stage hypnosis programs. This course is twelve weeks long, and will require a significant time commitment on your part. Investing that time is what you, and your future volunteers on stage, deserve. These people put their trust in you when they step on your stage. You owe it to them to have the best possible training.
The stage program is built to teach you the fundamentals of hypnotism so that you may apply them on stage as an entertainer. This program does not teach consulting hypnotism. It is strictly a stage hypnotist certification. If you want to also do consulting hypnotism, then you should check out our Consulting Hypnotist Certification program.
This program will teach you:
- How to craft an effective pre-talk that will get you more volunteers and a higher success rate.
- Rapid and instant inductions that are jaw-droppingly effective.
- Group inductions that are quick and effective.
- How to choose which induction you should use depending on the varied groups and venues stage hypnotists encounter.
- The secret about suggestibility tests that most hypnotist programs don't teach you.
- How to assess depth super fast on stage so that you pick the best volunteers and keep your audience engaged.
- How to craft original skits and scenarios for your show that will make it stand out from the others.
- How to set up a contract and rider.
- What markets exist for stage hypnotism and how to break into those markets.
- How to set your pricing so that you are competitive in your market, without undervaluing yourself.
- Ways to increase the production value of your show and bring a greater sense of value to your client.
- What it takes to get an agent, if you want representation.
The class is twelve weeks long, and it is held completely online. You do the work at your own pace. Each week, there will be a live, online class hosted through Google's "Hangout" feature. All you need is a computer with a web camera and a good internet connection. This live online class will give you the chance to ask questions, learn from your classmates, and practice techniques live on camera and get real-time feedback.
Many of the techniques that you will learn are taught through videos that break the methods down step by step, and since the videos are archived on the site, you can watch them over and over again to get every detail of the instruction. Your tuition gives you lifetime access to the stage hypnosis program. There are no renewal fees.
Here's Where the Program Really Stands Out.
Most stage hypnosis trainers teach you the stage skills, and then the class is over. It's a recipe for failure. I recognize that success in the field of stage hypnotism depends on having legitimate skills as a hypnotist, but also on having a plan as a small business owner. I will help you prepare that plan.
I believe in mentoring my graduates. Mentoring helps new professionals become self-sustaining professionals. As your mentor, I will explain:
- What resources are available, for free, to help you start your small business as an entertainer.
- What you need to know about the different markets that exist for stage hypnotists to get work in.
- How to select the market that's right for you, and build a strong presence in that market.
- How to find the people with actual buying power so that you can get gigs.
- How to determine a pricing system that gets you shows without undervaluing yourself.
- How to create repeat customers so that you have years of repeat business.
With a mentor, you'll clarify your values and set meaningful goals, and you'll have a sense of accountability. I currently charge $1,000 for 30 days of consulting for stage hypnotists who want to improve their business. Upon completion of the Stage Hypnotist Certification Program, you will be eligible for 60 days of mentoring with me. That's a $2,000 value! I will share over a decade of experience with you and help you develop a plan for how to use your strengths to build a profitable approach to working in the world of stage hypnotism. As an alumnus of the program, you'll have access to an online community where you can talk with other grads and share best practices and ideas. We want to support your long-term growth and success in this industry.
We are a fully licensed career school in the State of New Hampshire.
To see our course catalog, pricing for the course, and registration materials, click here.