- Learn from the comfort of your home or office.
- Consume the material at your own pace.
- Re-visit the material as much as you need.
Participants will learn:
- The proper internet setup so that your videos function correctly.
- How to keep your video from looking fuzzy and unprofessional.
- A simple three point lighting setup that will make you look great on camera.
- The three keys to sounding great on video.
- The difference between live video and recorded video, and which services work best.
- How to set up a Facebook Live video.
- How to set up a Zoom webinar.
- How to set up a YouTube Live video.
- How to schedule a webinar in advance on all three of those platforms and build an audience ahead of time.
- Three ways to visually brand every video you create.
- The interview strategy for brand development.
- The open group strategy for client lead development.
- The solo strategy for pure content creation.
- How to screen share slide shows and digital documents for greater production value.
- How to integrate Google Drive in a live webinar for greater collaboration.
Finally, you will have a "capstone" experience in which you launch a live webinar that I attend as a participant. I'll be there to help you troubleshoot and guide your facilitation so that you get your first video webinar under your belt.
Why an Online Program?
If you asked us to coach you individually on using video effectively, it would take 5-10 hours at a rate of $150/hr, so your cost would be between $750-$1500. By creating an online program, we can can lower the cost and help you learn faster. We front-load our time creating the content, and once that content is created you can tackle it at your own pace. You can also re-visit it as you see fit.
I've spent hundreds of hours learning about video production, social media sites, and content delivery platforms. I'm confident that I have the knowledge and the perspective that can help you use this platform to help your business grow. If you're ready to increase your reach and grow your brand with video content creation, then use the PayPal button below to get started.