Great stage hypnotists are like three entertainers in one…
- They have the presence and awareness of a master of ceremonies
- They craft humor like a comedian
- They have a knowledge of hypnotism that matches any consulting hypnotists
If you want to begin a career in stage hypnotism, you will be entering a field where there is a lot of money to be made. If you want to be competitive, you need the best training that you can get! That is why we created this 12 week online program to teach you the fundamentals of hypnotism so that you may apply them on stage as an entertainer.
Apply for Qualifying Call
This program will teach you
- How to craft an effective pre-talk that will get you more volunteers
- Rapid and instant inductions that are jaw-droppingly effective
- Group inductions that are quick and effective
- The secret about suggestibility tests that most hypnotists programs don't teach you
- How to pick the best volunteers and keep your audience engaged
- How to craft original skits and scenarios for your show
- How to set up a contract and rider
- What markets exist for stage hypnotism and how to break into those markets
- How to set your pricing
- Ways to increase the production value of your show and bring a greater sense of value to your client
Paul Ramsay founded BestHypnosisTraining.com in 2013. Paul is a former high school teacher with a B.A. in English Teaching and a Master of Arts in Secondary Education. Paul has been a practicing hypnotist since 2004. He hypnotizes over 1,500 people each year.
Paul is a Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, and he is also a Certified Instructor with the NGH. In 2017 Paul was awarded the Charles Tebbetts Award for "spreading the light of hypnotism." Paul has presented numerous times at the NGH national convention. He has also appeared on television, radio, podcasts, and in print media.